- Jackie MorrisAsked on July 02, 2013 at 12:19 PM
I run a non-profit that hosts courses and conferences about ecology. We have registration forms on our website. I am considering using Jotform in the future but I have a few questions.
1. Just before a person submits one of current our registration forms, they have a choice of "send me an invoice" or "take me to PayPal". They aren't just telling me their preference; the link would have to take them to our PayPal interface.Is it possible to have this set up using Jotform?
2. Being a non-profit we are always short on money. For about two months each year I would exceed the 100 form returns per month, but for most of the year I receive less than 25 forms per month. Is there a way to arrange the payments so that we only pay during the months that we need to?
3. I regularly receive forms that have been returned by robots. Will this happen with Jotform? Do you have a way to prevent this?
In the field below I have included an URL for a standard registration form. Would this form translate okay into a Jotform? I have a webmaster who would be making me a custom template.
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on July 02, 2013 at 12:37 PM
Hi Jackie! Thanks for contacting Jotform.
1.) We actually do have payment tools that include Paypal which makes it very easy to allow users to make a donation or payment within the form you built here in Jotform and will then be directed to your Paypal account as soon as they hit the submit button to complete the payment.
2.) The best payment arrangement you can make is to upgrade you account in the months that you are anticipating to receive over 100 submissions and then request for a downgrade afterwards.
3.) In order to prevent robots from sending form, we do have Captcha available in our tools that you can add in your form. Captcha is specifically built to ensure that all submissions are done by actual humans.
Having viewed the form you provided in the link, yes, that can easily be done with Jotform as our form builder is basically a WYSIWYG type, just drag and drop and all the elements in the form that is in your link are available within our form builder. We'd be more than happy to assist you as you go along building your form/s here in Jotform.
Let us know if you have further inquiries. Thanks!