- rishilinkAsked on April 28, 2011 at 12:58 PM
I want to submit my user's comments on my website is it posible?
can Jot form do it...?
- DanielGriffinAnswered on April 28, 2011 at 01:07 PM
Yes that is possible, if your website is using some database rather than static pages. You would first need to create a custom thank-you page for your form (on your own site) so that you can record the submissions in your own database.
Setup a custom thank-you page (for your form here on jotform) and point it to your new page (Click Thank you button in the form builder then select custom url)
Enable "Send Post Data" for your form (Preferences > Advanced Settings)
This will allow you to post data from your form to your own database. Then you would need to read those comments from your database and display them on your page. Have a look at this link for more information on posting data:
- rishilinkAnswered on April 28, 2011 at 01:13 PM
Thank you very very much sir DanielGriffin
- reifentyresAnswered on April 02, 2012 at 03:26 AM
Thank u for your site...
- khrisellAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 07:37 PMGreetings!We are happy to announce that we have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace Send Post Data + Custom URL Thank You Page workaround in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes.
To know more about Jotform Webhooks, please click here.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)