- jpmillerAsked on July 02, 2013 at 06:56 PM
If I use the custom Thank You reply. How do i add my logo or a picture on the response that the sener will receive when they send in a jot form?
- EliezerNAnswered on July 02, 2013 at 07:34 PM
If at the time of creating the Thank you page, you choose the Custom URL, you should have inserted your image in the target page previously. Custom URL is a page you create in the way you prefer to show as Thank You page. And you will use the link of that page to redirect to it at the time the user submit your form.
But if you choose the Thank You Message option, you have the choice to edit the message the way you prefer and you can also add and image to the message. To add an image to the message please follow the next steps:
1. After choosing the Thank You message option Click on Image icon.
2. Enter the Image URL and finally click on Insert.
I hope this helps.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- EliezerNAnswered on July 02, 2013 at 07:44 PM
I have edited a Thank You message to give you an example, ans it looks this way:
Here it is http://www.jotform.co/form/31545572802857
And you can do something much better with the tools the composer gives you.
- jpmillerAnswered on July 02, 2013 at 08:00 PMThanks for the information.
So that I can crop a picture that stays in a ratio for my thank you message , what is the approx.. pixel width of the Thank You page?
I assume the area for size is in pixels.
What is the different in the Border and Vertical and Horizontal spaces?
Thanks for your help.
- jpmillerAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 06:56 PMThanks for the information.
I tried the second way you suggested whereby I just insert a image. Apparently I am doing something wrong as I can’t get an image to be displayed when a Jot Form is sent.
I put in the URL where the image is located, the alignment (Text on Bottom) and the size of the image (620x250). Do I need to fill in Image Description, Border, Vertical Space and Horizontal Space in order to get the image displayed?
Also I see where the image will be displayed in an outline. How do you center the image from side to side?
- pinoytechAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 06:59 PM
Can you please share to us URL of the FORM that you are referring for further assistance?
- jpmillerAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 10:56 PMSure,
The URL is as follows:
When I put this above URL in my web browser I get my error page, which I set up as my home page.
Not sure what I am doing wrong.
I appreciate your help.
I have four jot form forms I want to add this picture to.
- dinesh-itAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 11:12 PM
Hi, I have Just Inserted this image in the Thank You Page Of Your Contact Form "Contact Us Link" for you.
I Followed the Steps Provided my colleague pinoytech to insert the image.
Please check and Let Us know if you have any issue.
- jpmillerAnswered on July 05, 2013 at 01:30 AMIt now works. It appears that you left off the html at the end of the URL. Did you have to do anything else?
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on July 05, 2013 at 03:21 AM
Hi John! Glad to hear it is working now. An address with ".html" file extension is used when you are accessing an entire html page. As you only want the image to appear on the Thank You page, my colleague simply used the URL of the image itself, not the entire page where the image is located. ".jpg.html" is also not really a valid extension.
- jpmillerAnswered on July 05, 2013 at 11:27 AMThanks for the information. I added the picture in the other 3 Jot Forms. I tested them by going to my website and sending each one as if I was a customer using them. My website has 2 of them as links and 2 of them as forms on 2 different web pages. The reply Thank You for the links looks and work great when I click on submit, but the 2 forms on my web pages do not come up when I click on submit. All Thank You replies are set-up the same.
I appreciate your help.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 05, 2013 at 12:18 PM
I checked all your forms and the image on thank you message was properly added. I see no issues with it. May we know the website URL where you've placed your forms so we can check it here? The cause might be due to the conflicting codes on your page. I would suggest to test it first with iframe embed code. How to get Iframe Embed Code. This might help, simple re-embed your form using this code.
- jpmillerAnswered on July 21, 2013 at 02:33 PMSorry it has taken me so long to get back, as I was out of town.
Thanks for the information . I how have the picture I want on the Thank You reply.
But here is my last problem I am trying to solve with the Thank You reply. On my website where I have a direct link to Jot Form when a customer fill out the form and clicks on Submit they get a pop-up Thank you reply.
Where I have a Jot Form on one of website page and the customer fills it out the Thank You reply replaces the area on the page where the form was located. The location of the Jot Form on my web page is near the bottom. When the Thank You reply appears on the page, the page then goes back to the top and unless the customer scrolls back down they do not see the Thank You reply. I could put the form at the top, but the first part of the page contains important information in filling out the form.
If you are unclear of what I am saying go to my web page www.foldyreporting.com. You will see on almost every page a link for SCHEDULE A DEPOSITION and CONTACT US. You will also see a separate page for Schedule a deposition and Contact Us. Use the Contact Us link and Contact Us page (as it is less to fill out) under comments just put Test from Jot Form. You will see what I am referring to when you submit the link verse the form on the page.
Questions. Is there any way to get the Thank You reply when a form is filled out on a web page to just be a separate pop-up like when using a the form from the link? Also is there any way to have the Thank You reply go to the customers e-mail that fill out the form?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 21, 2013 at 03:04 PM
I think you can auto pop-up your form Thank You page by using a Lightbox page.
My idea is using the method describe on this guide How-to-Auto-popup-a-Lightbox-Form
If you put the URL of the lighbox page into the form's Custom URL Thank You page, then it can probably pop-up like a modal window of sort(it means it is on top of the current page) after the form is submitted.
Also is there any way to have the Thank You reply go to the customers e-mail that fill out the form?
Are you perhaps looking for the Autoresponder E-mail? Please check this guide
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 21, 2013 at 03:45 PM
I missed to inform you also that you should create a separate thread for your new and other questions/topic. Please do that using this link http://www.jotform.com/contact
We will attend to your new question as soon as we can.