- lindasiegelAsked on July 02, 2013 at 07:14 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 02, 2013 at 07:25 PM
I was not able to reproduce same issue on my end. I was able to download the lone submission in your form as CSV file
And I used the ordinary Notepad to open the file.
I am suspecting maybe after the download, some default program in your computer might have auto rename the file due to file association.
Can you try renaming your downloaded file -- remove the .js extension and leave it at .csv then, open again with a regular text editor (i.e. notepad)
Will await your update.
- lindasiegelAnswered on July 03, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Thanks. Problem was in Safari, works fine in Firefox. Might be a setting, as long as I can get it:)
- lindasiegelAnswered on July 03, 2013 at 10:38 AM
But... when I try to save .csv, it says starting.... and just hangs... hmmm?
- dinesh-itAnswered on July 03, 2013 at 10:55 AM
I tried in Chrome Browser And its working Fine. I am able download the files. I suggest you to please clear your browser cache and try again.
Let us know the result.