- stephiemattAsked on April 28, 2011 at 03:35 PM
I'm a web designer and I love your application! Is it possible when creating forms for different clients that I am able to have the form submissions go to different email addresses - or a different email address per form? If so, how do I change it? Is this functionality only available on premium accounts?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 28, 2011 at 03:58 PM
Yes this is possible. You can change the email address in the email notification settings of every form.
1. Edit your form
2. Click Email Alerts and Click on Notification
3. Click the Reply-To and Receipt Settings button at the bottom of the pop-up
4. On the next page you will see an envelope layout, then on the lower-right part, you will see the "Recipient E-mail:" field. Edit your email address there to the email that you desire to submit a notification for every form submission.
To add, you can add more than one email address in the email recipent field. All you need to do is separate them with a comma.
example: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Also, you can set up an email notification for every form you make.
Hope this helps.