Tax exempt account

  • Profile Image
    Asked on June 04, 2020 at 10:27 AM

    We are trying to pay for our account and we are tax exempt in NYS.  How can we proceed. 

  • Profile Image
    Answered on June 04, 2020 at 11:31 AM

    Hi there - May we know what mode of payment you will use (Credit Card, PayPal, etc)?.

    If you are exempted from state sales taxes, you may send a copy of the Exemption Certificate to FastSpring (our payment partner) at so that they may refund the sales tax. 

    If you need further assistance, please let us know.