- Amanda CaffallAsked on July 03, 2013 at 01:54 PM
My colleague set up a JotForm. She's on vacation getting married (wahoo!) so the JotForm stopped working. :) The form still works (i.e. people can input information into the survey and submit it), but the information isn't populating the spreadhseet (i.e. I don't know where the info is going). Can you help? I'd like to avoid interrupting her big day!
This morning I tested the JotForm (below) by filling it out, and an associate did the same yesterday. As you can see from the screen shot, it looks as though no one has used the JotForm since May...
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 03, 2013 at 03:26 PM
First off, on behalf of JotForm Team, we congratulate the newly wedd!
In order to fixed this issue, please do the following.
1. Remove Google Spreadsheet Integration into your form.
2. Clear your browser's cache
3. Re-integrate your form to Google Spreadsheet. How to Integrate Form with Google Spreadsheet
Note that re-integrating form to Google Spreadsheet creates another unique URL, provided after integration so you have to use the new URL, FYI.
Hope this helps. Let us know if the problem still persist after this so we can assist you further. Thanks!