- msn.pgnAsked on July 03, 2013 at 02:03 PM
I need to cancel my account, because every time I want to create a new form it gives me error. Thank you.
- pinoytechAnswered on July 03, 2013 at 02:56 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. With regards to the issue that you're having with upon creating your form, can you please provide us screenshot of this error for us to investigate the issue?
What internet browser you are using now? Have you tried already using other internet browser? Have you tried also clearing your browser cache and cookies? If not, can you please give a try?
- msn.pgnAnswered on July 03, 2013 at 04:43 PM
This is the error every time I want to create a module from google drive:
Usually I use mozilla firefox, but I've also tried from chrome giving me the same error.
Yes I have clearing my browsers cache&cookies.
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on July 03, 2013 at 06:04 PM
Thanks for providing the screenshot. Are you having troubles with creating forms in Jotform, though? Please confirm through this thread if you want us to go ahead and cancel your Jotform account. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 03, 2013 at 06:15 PM
Hi, I could not find issue with your account. I checked and was able to test logged in using your jotform account and create new form.
Can you please also try to re login again using this link instead https://www.jotform.com/login
Hope this help. Please update us.
- msn.pgnAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 06:51 AM
I need to create and edit the forms from google drive and there is where gives me always the same error "User already exists, create a new drive integrated form ... "(view screenshot).
Please cancel my account, so I can again re-intregrate it with my google drive account.
- pinoytechAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 08:13 AM
What exactly you mean by "cancel my account"? Would you like us to delete your account msn.pgn?
- msn.pgnAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 09:21 AM
Yes, please delete my account msn.pgn, so I can again re-intregrate it with a new account in my google drive.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 10:20 AM
As per your request, I have deleted your account.