- accommodationsouthcoastAsked on July 03, 2013 at 06:38 PM
How to make my emails from forms go to my inbox instead of Junk email
- EliezerNAnswered on July 03, 2013 at 07:20 PM
To prevent this kind of issues you need to be very careful at the time of creating your forms Notifications. And to solve your issue I will recommend you to take in account the next form settings:
1. Make sure that all of your form's Email Alerts (on each form) are set this way:
- Sender Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Sender Name: Make sure to assign it to a field from the form where the user enters her name (usually the Name field or similar).
If you leave the Sender Name with Please Select as a value, e-mail servers will likely reject messages coming from our servers as SPAM.
You can find more important instructions in the guide How to setup email alerts to prevent email bouncing related issues.
I hope this helps!