- mattox8900Asked on July 03, 2013 at 07:50 PM
I am planning to create a form with multiple page breaks, with a visible timer such that the 'next' button is effectively clicked every 5 mins.
Is anyone aware of a method to achieve this?
- khrisellAnswered on July 03, 2013 at 09:49 PM
I understand the timer you wanted on your form. I have encountered such test before.
I am afraid we don't have such features yet. I will go ahead and request the feature and you will be updated through this thread.
I also would like for you to check this update we had on the "Duration Time" that you can also use to track the duration of the time the form is being filled.
Thank you so much for using JotForm.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 01:23 PM
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on "Source Code" and copy the code provided.