- Ester CrosAsked on July 05, 2013 at 03:14 AM
I really like IJotForm and really very friendly to work with.
Just miss them
- The ability to define whether decimal or numeric fields are not
- To write the decimal comma (can only be done with point, but in our country are written with comma)
- To include calculated fields on the form that the interview may Feure into the calculation of the resulting data. (eg num / den * n = 100%)
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 05, 2013 at 04:17 AM
That's not possible with JotForm but you can achieve this using your form source code and apply custom script to achieved such function. How to get your Form Source Code
If you need further assistance, let us know here. Thanks!
- ecrosAnswered on July 05, 2013 at 04:55 AM
I'll try and if I have any problems you ask for help.