- EvertonAsked on April 29, 2011 at 08:35 AM
Como eu faço uma caixa de comentarios ?
- DanielGriffinAnswered on April 29, 2011 at 11:04 AM
Do you want your form submission to appear on a website? Sorry but jotform cannot do that. However you could set it you yourself if you are willing to do some programming.
If so then you will need to do a few things.
1. You will need your own webpage and database. This page will accept POST data from your form
2. Enable HTTP POST for your form
Click Setup & Embed tab, click Preferences
In the Preferences window, go to Advanced Settings tab
Set "Send Post Data" to Yes.
3. Set a custom Thank you page for you form and point it to your webpage (Click the "Thank You" button in the form builder).
4. Your webpage will now take the recieve data from your form. You will need to save it in a database and then write it out to the page where you want the comments.
- sfhsfhAnswered on June 11, 2013 at 08:23 AM
- bbbvcAnswered on April 07, 2015 at 01:38 PM
- gffdgAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 10:54 AM
- DesainBrotherAnswered on November 27, 2015 at 04:39 PM