- daviddekelAsked on July 05, 2013 at 02:56 PM
I'm trying to integrate my form with aweber but only fields that show up are email and name ?
Can you please advise if there are more fields available?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on July 05, 2013 at 03:34 PM
The custom fields mapping is not available on our AWeber integration at this time.
I have submitted an additional feature request ticket to our Developers, so I hope that we will see that option implemented at some point.
In case you are not limited to the AWeber service you may consider integrations with the following services as we have the custom fields for them:
2. Constant Contact
We will update this thread if we get any updates.
- PaulyBAnswered on April 02, 2014 at 04:53 AM
Any changes on this? Just want to make sure the developers stay on it, in relation to Aweber!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 02, 2014 at 07:11 AM
We're sorry to say, but the request ticket is still opened and its priority is set to low. We will surely let everyone know if updates will be made into this integration.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 02, 2014 at 07:18 AM
@PaulyB, by the way, you may want to create you own thread requesting the same feature. This way, we can forward it our developers. The more users requesting the same feature, the higher it would get a chance to be implemented.