- AutomotiveRepaironlineAsked on April 29, 2011 at 09:22 AM
How to secure form in Facebook or to redirect to Authorize.net for SSL
Thank you , Leon
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on April 29, 2011 at 11:26 AM
Daniel do you know how?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 29, 2011 at 04:19 PM
Try embedding your form in the TabPress app using secure iframe embed codes.
1. Get your secure iframe embed codes using the Embed Form Wizard
2. Insert the code on the TabPress page for both Fans and Non-Fans. Do not forget to save before previewing.
After embedding, your form should be in secure ssl mode.
Let me know how this works for you. If you need clarifications, please contact us again.
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on May 03, 2011 at 06:44 AM
Neil, i did everything you mentioned stii no secure form.
<iframe allowtransparency="true" src="https://www.jotform.com/form/11113951944" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:2156px; border:none;" scrolling="no">
Let me know, Leon Davidian
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 04, 2011 at 05:29 AM
I don't understand why the form doesn't show as secure in your facebook page. Are you sure you copied those codes in the TabPress application? Did you click Save/Update Content?
It's weird because I tried embedding your form into this sample FB page and I had no problems with the secure connection at all.
Please redo the steps I have outlined in my previous post. Get back to us if problem still persists.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 04, 2011 at 05:37 AM
As long as it is set to https, it is already a secure form. Can you explain more of what you're looking for?
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on May 05, 2011 at 12:46 PM
when i go to facebook using my wifes facebook and click on tabpress to see the form in the address bar does not have the form as https
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on May 05, 2011 at 12:51 PM
Yes the code i put in did have https and i did this to both fields and saved?updated it.
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on May 05, 2011 at 12:53 PM
and this one is for the wiring diagrams http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wiring-Diagrams/176244679090490?sk=app_176217385757369
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 05, 2011 at 02:51 PM
Well it apppears that you have already sorted out your problems with securing your facebook form. It now correctly appears as https on my end. Good job Leon.
Now let us take care of your other problem in its own thread.