- Winston NegronAsked on July 06, 2013 at 09:14 AM
This is will simplify things for me and my websites where I need feedback. All I have to do now is set up a "PHP" scheme. Do you by any chance have any sample code for this? This would be great and save me time.
This is a re-post of a comment on Send Instant Submission Notifications with Webhooks
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 06, 2013 at 11:23 AM
We will get back to you with this with an example. We will provide it to you later today.
Thanks for using JotForm!
- WinstonAnswered on July 06, 2013 at 12:52 PMI'm really grateful for your time and effort.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 07:59 PM
My apologies for getting back to you so late. Here's an example PHP script that you may try on WebHook.
This is a simple mail sender script that sends the form data to your email. You have to replace the two emails found on the script with your email, sender and recipient.
To test, submit a sample data on this form to received a notification containing your submitted data. http://form.jotformpro.com/form/31840709231954?. Make sure to use your real email.
For your reference, if you're going to setup webhook on your forms, you can easily inspect HTTP request using http://requestb.in/.
Let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 08, 2013 at 03:59 AM
Sorry, my first script was deleted on that page for some reason. Get it here instead: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=1SZyZ4uM
- EricAnswered on November 13, 2013 at 03:41 PMWhen it comes to Webhooks, I can't seem to get them working. Is the code you posted (http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=1SZyZ4uM) the ONLY code you need in the PHP file you point to for your webhook? Or is there any other authentication or processing that needs to happen in that file? I'm totally new to the whole webhook process. Thanks!
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on November 13, 2013 at 05:28 PM
Hello Eric, thanks for posting your inquiry.
However, please create a separate thread so that we can focus on your inquiry and to avoid any confusion and long threads. You can use this link to create a new thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php