- PrincesscapadesAsked on July 06, 2013 at 12:06 PM
As of yesterday, we seem to be having a very long delay (7 hours plus) receiving email notifications to a specific inbox (custom domain). We had no problems in the past.
Our custom inbox is able to send / receive emails fine to all addresses.
Using firstname.lastname@example.org, the joform notifications are successfully delivered to all addresses EXCEPT @gmail.com inboxes and our custom inbox.
Launching a test email manually delivers just fine to our custom inbox.
When we first saw this issue yesterday, we changed the sender email from “Email” to “email@example.com”, which initially fixed the problem, but we’re seeing it this morning with these new settings as well.
We can see the time stamps on the sent notification emails being correct, but they aren’t in our inbox until much, much later.
238931149429865507 (hasn't delivered yet)
A previous submission using the "email" field as the sender that has now been deleted delivered about 7 hours later:
Sent Fri 7/5/2013 4:20 PM
Delivered Sat 7/6/2013 6:53 AM
Example form 1
Example form 2 (shorter form)
What we’ve done so far and still having issues:
- Change sender email from “email” to firstname.lastname@example.org (as mentioned above)
- Whitelisted email@example.com with our inbox
- Contacted our email provider (1and1) to see if there were issues (directed us to you as we were able to successfully troubleshoot all functionality in our inbox)
- Cleared the form cache on our account
Any help you can provide would be appreciated.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 06, 2013 at 10:11 PM
I just removed your email "firstname.lastname@example.org" from the bounce list, you should now received submissions.
We have issues with our email notification system as of the moment. Our team are doing their best to get this fixed as quickly as possible. You can read the complete details of this issue in our support forum page. http://www.jotform.me/answers/
If you continue to encounter this problem, please let us know here.
Our sincere apologies for any inconveniences caused.