- uzmankisiAsked on July 06, 2013 at 01:46 PM
i have 2 forms on my site their names are "CE sidebar" and "CE Footer" and my site is clinicexpert.net/ar
i don't know what is the problem i can see the datas here in control panel in submissions but i can't take mail for these forms.
- orlandosdetailerAnswered on July 06, 2013 at 02:41 PM
I think they may need your email address (the one blacklisted).
- KadeJMAnswered on July 06, 2013 at 05:11 PM
Yes, that is correct thank you for helping. :0)
I looked at your email addresses being used for the 2 mentioned forms and found that your associated email address was indeed in our bouncelist because of the Notification Issue that happened. I've removed you so you should be okay now but if you continue to have issues please let us know.
Reason(s) : Amazon blacklisted.
- orlandosdetailerAnswered on July 06, 2013 at 05:19 PM
I have the same problem. The email is email@example.com
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 06, 2013 at 08:54 PM
Hi, I have removed your email account in the bounce lists. It should be fine by now.
- ruilusAnswered on July 06, 2013 at 09:16 PM
and possibly firstname.lastname@example.org
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 06, 2013 at 10:31 PM
I've checked both email address and both are not in the bouncing list, please make sure you set the sender email address to email@example.com and that you also enabled the Reply-to field