- dagogoAsked on July 06, 2013 at 02:47 PM
please i need a simple php registration form script that for a sql sever and that all
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 06, 2013 at 10:50 PM
If you'd like to use JotForm in your registration system, please follow this workaround right here: How to Insert/Update Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP.
Note that we do not have integration with external databases as of the moment so the workaround should at least help you achieved the function you want.
If you have problems or difficulties applying this workaround, let us know here. Thanks!
- dagogodbossAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 03:06 AM
amm new to php programming you do a lot of good if you just paste the full script and where to change to my data base i understand the one on the forum
- dagogodbossAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 03:11 AMam new to php programming, you will do me a lot of good if you just paste
the full script and where to change to my data base i dont understand the
- dagogodbossAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 03:16 AMplease the complete code is want i want and just full script. you can use
php comment to add details to script.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 03:28 AM
Everything is explained on the provided workaround. It is written step by step. We'd suggest to give it a try let us know which part you are having difficulties so we can provide you assistance.
- dagogodbossAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 04:45 AMthe step is what i don understand which is
The data being posted by JotForm is actually an array so to find out the
array keys and values, you will have to try to insert this in your script:
print_r( $_POST ); ?>
Next: Do an actual submission to test your form and get the result. Once
you have submitted the form, it should be redirected to your custom
thank-you URL that will receive the post data. Here's an example of the
data from a sample form: http://www.jotform.com/form/11814245193
[submission_id] => 186725738203177939
[formID] => 11814245193
[ip] => 22.214.171.124
[name] => sample name test data
[email] => firstname.lastname@example.org
[phonenumber13] => Array
 => 3343
 => 4234
[subject7] => Technical Support assistance
[message6] => test
where do i put the above script. is in the code i got from site or in php
registration script or my html file that display the form
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 11:17 AM
That is how you'll get the array keys and values from your form fields. You don't need to copy that codes, your form is different from that.
1. Create a PHP file that contains the codes: <?php print_r( $_POST ); ?>
2. You'll have to upload and set this PHP File as your custom thank your URL (Custom Thank You URL).
3. After that, test the form so you will see the array keys.
4. From the keys provided, create a table to your database.
Follow the next process. Can you please let us know the form URL?
- CyprianAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 03:59 AM
How do I go about with successfully creating a site with registration, log in and profile menu
Please I want the coding and step to save it
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 07:37 AM
@Cyprian: I'm sorry, but it's not possible in Jotform. We don't offer such service. You may consider membership CMS such as WordPress.