- PRUF1988Asked on July 06, 2013 at 04:25 PM
Can you check to see if our email address is listed on your database as being blocked?
We are a pug rescue and have not been receiving Volunteer Application notifications (very bad for us!). I just tried the fix you suggested (email@example.com), and it's STILL telling me our email address is blocked.
Can you fix this ASAP?
The odd thing is that we are NOT receiving our Volunteer submissions, but ARE receiving Adoption and Surrender Applications.Page URL:
- KadeJMAnswered on July 06, 2013 at 05:57 PM
Hi, I've looked at your email address you mentioned and yes it was in our bouncelist. I've removed it and we are terribly sorry about the trouble this has caused you and others. Please let us know if you are still having any problems.Result: firstname.lastname@example.org is IN the bounce list
Reason(s) : Amazon blacklisted.
- PRUF1988Answered on July 06, 2013 at 06:07 PM
thanks is fixid :)
- ThiagoLourencoAnswered on July 06, 2013 at 06:09 PM
é possivel retirar um e-mail da bounce list?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 06, 2013 at 09:23 PM
Hi, we can only removed bounce listed email addresses on our end. If it is not (if it is on your end), you should contact your email service provider and request from them the removal.
Hope this help.
- ThiagoLourencoAnswered on July 06, 2013 at 09:32 PMNew response receivedOla NAO entendi, poderia me exokicar melhor por favor!!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 06, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Hi, I have properly responded to your own post/thread already.
Please refer to those for instead when you reply.