- gerzevskegAsked on July 06, 2013 at 07:13 PM
when i try to change my picture for my joform account it uploads but the picture i want is not there and when i try to save it says oops something went wrong can you guys fix that? please write back thanks. here is a screenshot
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 06, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Did you check if the image size meets the requirement? Please try it again this time and when it says "Something went wrong" simply hit the "Save" button once again. If that doesn't help, try clearing your browser's cache and do the same steps.
Let us know if the problem still persist after that. Thanks!
- gerzevskegAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 01:06 AM
I checked the image reqiurements and the image size is 59.5KB and did hit save again and cleared the browser cache but it did not work. please write back thanks.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 03:59 AM
I was able to reproduce this issue. I am forwarding your issue to next level support. We will update you once this issue is resolved.
- gerzevskegAnswered on July 12, 2013 at 03:13 AM
I am checking up on my issue about having a problem I was told by sidharth_kch that my question will be forwarded and i was wondering has any action been applied? please write back thanks.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on July 12, 2013 at 03:58 AM
This issue is already reported to our dev team but we haven't received any updates from them. As soon as we have any update on this you will get the notification via this thread.
- markashtonAnswered on July 17, 2013 at 09:54 AM
Yeah ... I have this issue ... what a total waste of my time cropping a goddam photo and your simple upload functionality doesn't.
Beggars belief ... your form providers ... and you haven't fixed it yet.
You should pay people for the time you waste ... by keeping crap up that doesn't work.
Anyway, in the meantime, enjoy my avatar c/o the skills of jotform ... what do you think.
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on July 17, 2013 at 10:45 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience. But the ticket opened has been marked as important. Our developers will provide update as soon as it is fixed. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 07:11 PM
I just confirmed this issue is no longer occurring. We apologize in the delay in updating the ticket.
Please let us know if you encounter further issues.