- sayyam197Asked on July 06, 2013 at 07:59 PM
How do you know if your email is blocked or not?
Just saw the notification,(first, thanks for letting us know :) I was wondering how do you know if your email is in blocked list or not?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 12:14 AM
Some user's do a "Test Email" in the notification wizard but there's no need to worry since I can see from here that your email "email@example.com" is not in the bounce list. Therefore you should received submissions fine.
We'd also suggest to use firstname.lastname@example.org as your notification's sender email:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to email@example.com and Reply-to Email to your E-mail field, just like this: