- ebernetAsked on April 29, 2011 at 04:58 PM
I am the webmaster of my Professional Association. I created for our web site a contact form. When I save it, you asked me my email address. All the messages are now sent to me. How can I change that to be sent to the good person in my association ?
Couldn't find !
- DanielGriffinAnswered on April 29, 2011 at 06:32 PM
You can easily change that by doing the following:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.