- aaronripAsked on April 29, 2011 at 06:14 PM
I've set up a quiz but I want to establish a time limit if possible. Ideally at the end of the time limit the answers would be submitted and an email sent.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 30, 2011 at 03:36 AM
Unfortunately as of the moment setting a form time limit is not available.
However you can limit form submissions by IP:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" on the toolbar tabs
2. Click on Preferences
3. Change "Unique Submission" to "Strict Check"
Thank you for using JotForm.
- wbendrisAnswered on September 18, 2013 at 01:09 PM
I know this is an old topic, but has any progress been made on developing a per question or whole form time limit or timer? I would like to collect time-based data on some forms, but can't seem to find a way to do so. (I tried creating an autofill time field and hiding it, but the time data apparently isn't recorded to the results if the field is hidden).
- pinoytechAnswered on September 18, 2013 at 02:45 PM
Can you please open/create a separate thread with regards on your query for further assistance?