- rokunolaAsked on July 07, 2013 at 02:50 PM
I am testing a purchase order form i built for my website but realized many of the fields do not show up in the email I receive. e.g. I do not see the sender's address in the address field even though i have made it required, the email does not show, the quantity and several other fileds. The only things that show are the full name and phone number and other things which show up are not in the right spot.
pls kindly help.
- khrisellAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 03:35 PM
The problem here is that the Field ID is not synced on the Email configuration of the Form.
Can you provide the title of the Form are you refering to so that I can fix the issue and I will show you how will I fix it so that you'd know how to deal with it if it'll happen in the future.
Thank you and I will wait for your response.
- rokunolaAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 04:03 PM
Thanks for your quick response! That's awesome.
The title of the form is: Personal Shopping Order Request.will be glad if this is resolved.Thanks
- khrisellAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 04:42 PM
I am sorry, I forgot to ask earlier which fields are showing blank on the email so that we can fix the error on the field. Can you provide a screenshot of the email or the fields where you are getting empty value?
- rokunolaAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 05:18 PM
Absolutely! but i don't see the option to attach an image anywhere. pls kindly tell me where to upload the screenshot.
- khrisellAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 05:33 PMHello, you can post it in here. Kindly provide the fields that are empty instead so that I can help you much faster. You can tell me which fields even you don't send the screenshot because I need to check on the Field ID if it is synced with the field itself and with the email settings.Thank you for your cooperation. :)
- rokunolaAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 05:33 PM
here is the image url, I figured it out
you will notice that some fields don't show at all and the ones that show are not in the right places
-email shows nothing
-address field or answer doesn't show at all
-country code doesn't show
-the "quantity" shows under "item name"
-item # shows the "website link"
- khrisellAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 06:53 PM
Here's the URL of the screencast that I have made for you.
Just like this video, you need to sync the value of the form name that can be found under properties to the email setting
Make sure they are the same. And then test a submission email on your account and let us know if you need further clarification on this.
Thank you so much! :)
- rokunolaAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 07:09 PMThank you very much. I will work on it and let you know how it went
- khrisellAnswered on July 08, 2013 at 12:15 AMYes please. :) I will wait for it and just let us know anytime if you want me to walk you through the entire process.Thank you so much for using JotForm. :)
- rokunolaAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 08:45 AMThanks a bunch for ur help! It's working well now. i appreciate ur assistance
- khrisellAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 04:14 PM
You are most welcome! :)
We are glad to be any help with your JotForm Needs.
Feel free to contact us anytime if you have questions or inquiry.
Thank you so much for using JotForm! :)