- springbankpetresortAsked on July 07, 2013 at 05:19 PM
Is there an ETA on when this will be resolved? I have a number of forms that require the email notifications to be sent out and they are starting to pile up. I tried the solution that you posted about changing the senders email address to email@example.com but am still not getting anything.
- springbankpetresortAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 05:22 PM
The following emails seemed to be blocked currently:
- chrisjaegerAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 05:32 PM
- khrisellAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 05:56 PM
Hello,firstname.lastname@example.org is NOT in the bounce list I have removed email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org from the bounce list and you should be able to receive email now.
Please refer to this guide to prevent this issue to happen in the future.
We are very sorry for any inconvenience that it may have caused you.
Kindly try the test email and let us know if problem persists.
Thank you for using JotForm.
We are very sorry for any inconveniences that it may have caused you.
- springbankpetresortAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 06:22 PM
- khrisellAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 06:28 PM
The last response you have sent was blank. Kindly re-send the message so that I can assist you further. Thank you
- springbankpetresortAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 06:29 PM
Sorry didn't mean to send that off. Error on my part.
Everything appears to be working properly now. Thanks!