- hunsongAsked on July 07, 2013 at 05:23 PM
- khrisellAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 05:40 PM
Hello,email@example.com is NOT in the bounce listMake sure that all of your form's email alerts (on each form) are set this way
-SENDER EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly check this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/208-How-to-setup-email-alerts-to-prevent-emails-not-being-received-issues
Have you checked your spam folder?
Because, there are instances that some emails with similar contents may get tagged as spam by email service providers. If it is not there kindly let us know.
Thank you for using JotFrom!
- hunsongAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 05:47 PMYes I check the spam mail
Snot on spam mail
I did not change any setting last 48 hr
- hunsongAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 06:04 PMI am sending email to
- hunsongAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 06:05 PMIt sending test mail to email@example.com – okay
But could not send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- khrisellAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 06:09 PM
I have removed email@example.com from our bounce list and you should be able to receive email now.
Please refer to this guide to prevent this issue to happen in the future.
Kindly try the test email and let us know if problem persists.
Thank you for using JotForm.
- hunsongAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 06:11 PMIt works now
- khrisellAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 06:15 PM
We are glad to hear that @hunsong,
Again, we are very sorry for the inconveniences.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)