- RegisterKasambahayAsked on July 08, 2013 at 01:40 AM
1. I have two email alerts on my form: one for me and one for the user.
I tried testing the form but both I and the user received 2 emails.
the user also tried to edit his submission and I also received 2 emails again for that edit.
How can I fix this?
2. Also, the notification is cut right at the middle. therefore, i cannot see the whole submission, not to mention the edit links I placed at the notification email. please help. I attached a screenshot of the email here right where the mail was cut.
Reply at firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 08, 2013 at 05:57 AM
Good day! Regarding your questions;
1. I'm not able to replicate the same to our end. I only received one email notification and one auto responder. I would suggest checking your current settings, delete duplicate notification/auto responder. Or, re-create your form notification and auto responder.
2. Re-creating both notification and auto responder would resolved that issue.