- fortinetAsked on July 08, 2013 at 05:23 AM
There are many Recipient E-mail list on my jotform.
When I got email. the Recipient E-mail addresses won't display full list.
but recently. I can see full list when I got emails.
Can I hide the full email address list except myself ?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on July 08, 2013 at 06:40 AM
I replicated the concern from my end. I have forwarded your query to our developers.
We will get back to you as soon as an update is made. Thanks!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 06:41 AM
We will look into reasons for this. But, as a temporary solution you can create separate email alerts for each email. If you do that the emails will be sent separately.
- fortinetAnswered on July 10, 2013 at 01:18 AM
Nice to hear from you.
I tried to test again. It still display full recipient list on Outlook.
Can it only display one recipient email address?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 10, 2013 at 03:39 AM
You should add new emails using "Add New Email" button. Then they will be send separately.
We'd like to add Chinese to JotForm. Would you mind if one of our developers contact you and ask your advise about it?