- BarkleyAsked on July 08, 2013 at 08:25 AM
I would like to see the status of my customer submission when the use the second work around with the email being part of the URL. See attachment.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 08, 2013 at 09:37 AM
Unfortunately, you will not be able to see the data unless they submit the entries to the form. Saved data using Session URL (with email as part of the URL) will not be visible to your Form Submissions Page.
You might want to ask your user/customer to submit the form completely so you can review.
- BarkleyAnswered on July 08, 2013 at 11:04 AM
Is the data being stored on your servers using session URL. If it is, then you may want to consider adding it as a feature like my picture above as an "Incomplete Submission".
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 08, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Is the data being stored on your servers using session URL.
-No, it is stored on your user/customer browsers database.
You may want to consider this suggestion:
1. Set all form fields as Not Required so they can submit the form without filling up some other fields.
2. Add an Auto Responder and in the Auto Responder Message settings, add the Edit Link so when they submit, they will receive an email message that contains the edit link of their submission.
The downside of this is that when they submit a form using the edit link, it will be counted as a new submissions.