- NEHLAsked on July 08, 2013 at 09:17 AM
I have numerous forms set up whereby automatic e-mail notifications are sent on submission of forms. All has been working fine for several months now but all seem to have stopped over the weekend and this morning.
Is there an issue?
- pinoytechAnswered on July 08, 2013 at 10:19 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused. With regards to the issue, can you please share to us URL of the Form that you're having problem with for us to check if your form's recipient is in our bounce list or not?
- NEHLAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 04:35 AM
There are several:
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 05:45 AM
Now that I have checked the emails in your account, I see that they're not in the bounce list. Are there particular email addresses that are still not receiving notifications? If so please let us know so we can check it again in our bounce list. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 06:03 AM
Another update. Some emails in your conditional notification were indeed in our bounce list but I have manually remove each so they should all be able to receive Notification Email address now. Thanks!
- alexklhikingAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 06:09 AM
Only after submitting my request, I found out that Nehl has the same issue as I have.
I've been receiving e-mail notifications without any problems and since the 7th or 8th of July, nothing has been received. The autoresponder works fine, the e-mail notifications not.
- NEHLAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 06:24 AM
None of the notifications are coming through to ANY of the e-mail recipients. Everything was working fine until Saturday but now ALL notifications are failing and I have made no changes to the forms?
- alexklhikingAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 06:27 AM
Same here... And apparently also now the autoresponder doesn't work...
I found this topic in the forum and that explains a bit why we are facing the problems...Email Alert does not work
- ontljoshiAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 06:27 AM
i am also facing the same problem, no notifications are coming through, although not huge changes have been made.
awaiting your reply.
- martincarrAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 06:46 AM
Most of mine are not working, the system in a joke!
- pledekkanAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 06:51 AM
As well. I do not have time to fill out the form to email alerts that are registered.
I need to check the web jotform.
I will have to modify it to use the same.
- KORTEGAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 07:01 AM
Not recieved e-mail too.
All of my forms, all of my e-mail addresses.
- norfolkmediaAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 07:07 AM
Another one here as well. Take it you guys have run some updates recently that have over-written a lot of people's settings.
This is just one on our account.
What is your solution please and thank you.
- andreassterzelAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 07:08 AM
I have the same problems. the mails are not being transferred to my e-mail adress
- hebhostelAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 07:09 AM
Snap, same for me. http://www.hebhostel.com/contact_us.html. Trying to test three different destination addresses and they are all coming up with a warning they are "blocked" and to contact JotForm
- andreassterzelAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 07:16 AM
i dont get any warnings at all. tried to send the emails manual, it said, that the email was sent, but nothing happened...
- ontljoshiAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 07:19 AM
I am surprised, that no one from Jot form has replied as yet.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 07:46 AM
We are deeply sorry about all of this. This problem has been sorted and or already fixed by our developers.
For those asking for an explanation, here is the fact:
Amazon made a change about the bounces API so our system was not adding all bounces to the bounce list correctly for a while, we learned about this when all of this started, and that's why our bouncing system added hundreds of emails to the bounce list in the same day.
So, if you have some more other forms and some more email addresses affected by this please let us know, but PLEASE open your own threads and we will be happy to assist you to remove them from the bounce list.
- mycotestAnswered on September 10, 2013 at 04:02 AM
I have the same problem. Jotfor is not able to send notification from the following forms:
- gori-mathewAnswered on September 10, 2013 at 04:22 AM
I have checked your email Id but its not in our bounce list, infact I confirmed that the emails are being sent from our servers to your email Id. Please check if the submissions are ending up in the spam.
If you are still having the issue please Open you own thread.
- mycotestAnswered on September 10, 2013 at 07:12 AMHi Gori,
I am sorry. I have all spam filters off and the spam folder is empty.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 10, 2013 at 07:24 AM
Please open a separate thread for your inquiry so we can give you all the information you need without having to interfere with the original poster of this thread.
- mycotestAnswered on September 10, 2013 at 07:31 AMWhat do you mean " open a separate thread" ?
How can I do that ?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 10, 2013 at 07:37 AM
I'm sorry. What I mean is to create a new post. Create here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php?. You can put the title as "Unable to Receive Form Notification" and put the description in the message area. Please include the Form URL again.