- elevatingyourbusinessAsked on April 30, 2011 at 05:10 PM
1) When the form is completed, and you go to the Thank You Page, what you get is the bottom of my website page. In order to see the thank you note, you have to move up on the page.
2) On the Thank you form for my VIP Day, it shows the following (including the orange line) I have treid to remove that line of text but it sill appears. Can you LMK where I go to change it (I've already gone in the Thank You area)Thank You from Maria and Elevating Your Business!
Complete this form and Maria will get back to you personally A.S.A.P.
Your submission is on it's way to Maria who will be back to you within 24 hours.
Maria's private phone number is 360-271-8418
We'll also add you to our newsletter and you'll receive business planning, management, and marketing tips and articles.
Main Website: http://www.ElevatingYourBusiness.com
Business Plans: http://www.BusinessAndMarketing.com
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 30, 2011 at 06:14 PM
First off, we'd like to thank you for choosing Jotform. I'll try my very best to answer your questions.
1. The reason for that is because the form is loaded in an iframe, therefore the thank you message loads in the iframe as well. This results to the page not moving even if you have made submissions with the form. Because you scroll down to the page when filling up the form and hitting the submit button, the page stays scrolled down even after the thank you message appears.
To counter this, create a separate web page that is hosted on your site as your thank you page.
Choose Custom URL instead of Thank You message. Enter your custom thank you page's url.
2. The reason that it appears is because it is NOT part of the thank you message. It is on your webpage. Remove that text from your webpage and insert it in the form instead, so that it shows in the form but not in the Thank You message.
Hope this post answers your questions. Please let us know if there's anything else.
- elevatingyourbusinessAnswered on April 30, 2011 at 06:45 PM
Thank you for the information. I have created a custom Thank You form which I think should take care of both problem.
PLEASE EVERYONE -- stop filling in the form! It wastes useage. I just got 4 copies of the same information from two different people! 8 form useages wasted!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 30, 2011 at 06:49 PM
Glad to know I was able to help you. Anyway, I apologize as I am the one who made those useless submissions. No need to worry though as I have reset your submissions counter to what it was before I did those submits.
- elevatingyourbusinessAnswered on April 30, 2011 at 06:50 PM
Thank you Neil. Appreciate it.