- PictureitcreationsAsked on June 04, 2010 at 10:56 PMIs there anything in the works about adding a cart feature to Jotform either for Paypal or Google Checkout?
Right now my customers are having to do two different submissions - one for their customization of the product and one for the payment.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 07, 2010 at 05:16 AMOn our payment wizard you can add "options" for your products. Can they use that to customize the product?
- KMBAnswered on May 25, 2012 at 02:31 PM
I'd also love to see Jotform recognize an 'add to cart' feature.
For my needs, baseball registration, I need parents to fill out mulitple forms for multiple kids.
It'd be great if they could add the cost for each player and then in the end, click 'submit' with all the totals summed up for them.
Right now, I have to give them multiple pricing options.
For most people, that's not a problem, but most people today over 35 still struggle with basic computer concepts. Asking them to not only fill out a form, and THEN add up the cost on their own? Might as well ask them to split an atom.
In the meantime, I'll continue using jotform, but I'm definitely looking for other apps that will give me what I need.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 25, 2012 at 06:56 PM
It is great to hear such feedback , I am forwarding your +1 message.
The cart integration request might be on the future plans ,but I cannot provide you with a timeframe for when it will get released.
- cozyhorseAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 03:02 PM
I could put a cart feature to use too....it is a shortcoming to a great product...
- TheBoCaestoreAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 11:45 AM
I also need an Add to Cart option.I have 7 different forms that users can select products from. Each product has it's own variable choices so using the options in the payment wizard doesn't solve my problem. JotForm is great except for this one important feature.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 11:55 AM
TheBoCaestore: Actually this is now possible. We released this feature recently. Custom options can now have their own prices.