- skinfixAsked on July 08, 2013 at 02:33 PM
Is there the ability to have an autofilled sequential numbering embedded into a form? I need a purchase order form and would like to have it autofill the next PO number if possible.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on July 08, 2013 at 05:10 PM
Yes that's possible. Please refer this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/79-Add-Custom-Unique-IDs-to-your-Form-Submissions
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- IanRmAnswered on November 15, 2014 at 09:08 AM
This is what i need for my PO but I do want it visible on the form? can I do That?
- CarinaAnswered on November 15, 2014 at 05:13 PM
I made some tests and I believe that for you to have it visible it is necessary to edit the form's source code and change the type from "hidden" to "visible":
<input id="input_3" class="form-hidden" type="visible" name="q3_clickTo" value="25">
As an alternative you can use the Widget "Random Value Generator":
Let us know if this is a solution for you.
- IanRmAnswered on November 16, 2014 at 07:22 AM
sorry for being so ignorant where do I access the source code?
(random number is NOt an option it must be sequential_
- ShadaeAnswered on November 16, 2014 at 08:53 AM
Please follow the steps below to get your source code:
1. Open your form
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab
3. Click on "Embed Form" on top menu
4. Click on "Source" icon
Please inform us if you need further assistance.