- samphaimobileAsked on July 09, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Hi, i urgently need some help. Currently i build a Order Form with paypal.
I successfuly generated the first Product with it's options... but i have 20 Products that i want to build in so if they want to purchase more than one they can have the TOTAL AMOUNT on the bottom. As now if I add more products they appear like a Optional item and it is not clear enoug that this is another product.
So, how to add more main products into my Order Form? Or do i need to generate a Paypal Form for each single Product item?
Please see my current set up here http://form.jotform.co/form/31862214171851 and i need at least 10 items exactly similar like this IN ONE FORM with the total at the end.
Here is a screenshot of what i mean and what i want to do http://awesomescreenshot.com/04b1hghi87
if this is a function i need to pay for I am more than willing to do so :-)
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 05:56 AM
To add another product, simply click "Add New Product" while on the Payment Wizard. Note that you can't add more than one payment tool in a form so therefore you don't have to add another paypal tool to create another product. You can customize your products layout by injecting custom CSS codes to your form. How to Inject Custom CSS Codes to your Form. If you'd like to add a little spacing on each product list, you can use this CSS.
To position the total, you can use:
You can play around with the top and left values to get the desired position.
If you need further assistance, let us know here. Thanks!
- samphaimobileAnswered on July 10, 2013 at 04:56 AMI have another question please..... i have done a Service Agreement in word
and need a printable version on the Website so my sales person can print
and fill out..... can i make that with jotform ? please see attached doc.
Thanks a lot
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 10, 2013 at 06:22 AM
You can use JotForm's print button feature to accomplish this. Give it a try and if you have any trouble email the attachment to email@example.com and let us know the problem.
- samphaimobileAnswered on July 10, 2013 at 07:07 AMwhat would you charge to do that for me?
On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 5:22 PM, JotForm Support Forum
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 10, 2013 at 11:42 AM
You can easily do that by following the guide provided by Mr. Aytekin. Check: http://www.jotform.com/help/24-Print-Button-on-Forms. You just need to click on Submit Button and in the properties tab, click "Print" button to add it to the form.
- samphaimobileAnswered on July 10, 2013 at 11:54 AMno i mean creating that form related to the document?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 10, 2013 at 01:59 PM
We have a guide to Categorize your Product Listing. Check this: How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form.
We'll try to help you without any charge. Just please let us know the following if you'd like our help:
1. Category Name + items belong to this category
- samphaimobileAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 05:33 AMPLEASE HELP.......
ok i was able to do that! Now the problem is that the form that i embedded
into the page does not work properly :-( If you choose one of the services
it does not calculate the Total :-( see here
On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 12:59 AM, JotForm Support Forum <
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Somehow this thread has moved away from its original topic. Please open a new thread and post the question about the non-functioning total there.
Thanks for understanding.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 07:59 AM
For some unknown reason, we have received an empty response from you. Please use the following URL to reply again: http://www.jotform.com/answers/240174