- WaterPandasAsked on May 02, 2011 at 07:31 AM
Hey i just recently made a form and it was working for a bit and then suddenly when i click on the form a 'Form not Found, Form has been diabled' message appears. If i re-insert the code, it works, however shows the error on sumbmission
Can someone help with this
- DanielGriffinAnswered on May 02, 2011 at 08:41 AM
Sorry about that, your form triggered our phishing filter because you are collecting a password, so it was automatically disabled. Jotform does not allow the creation of login forms since the potential for abuse is too high.
I see that you are using the form as a registration rather than trying to make a login form so I have re-enabled it for you and added you to the whitelist.
- WaterPandasAnswered on May 02, 2011 at 08:43 AM
Thanks for the help, :D
- 999markaAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 03:20 PM
Would I get the same error please help urgent.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 03:39 PM
Please do check my response on this thread.
- ortakAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 07:27 AM
http://form.jotformeu.com/jsform/22562500014337 YardımmmForm not found
This form is disabled. Hatayı alıyorum formu açarmısınız.!
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 08:53 AM
Your account was auto suspended by our phishing filter it asks for game information such as password and id which is closely relates to a Phishing form. May we know why you have such form created?
- guest_23105561684048Answered on November 10, 2012 at 03:35 PM
what should I do to make my form operational
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on November 10, 2012 at 05:41 PM
As my colleague has stated these types of forms are not allowed. In order to get considered to get your account back please provide us with information as to the purpose of your form and also a link to the website it is hosted on. The form must also be removed as well and you cannot make forms like this since they are not allowed and are a violation of our terms of service and you may become suspended again.
- guest_23404640150036Answered on December 08, 2012 at 01:35 PM
Hello, I've the message : Form not found! Can you help me?
I understand that the problem is what I wanted to enter the password to display the form. I removed.
you may reactivate my account please?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 08, 2012 at 01:51 PM
Please state the form's URL so that we can investigate the issue.
- guest_23404640150036Answered on December 08, 2012 at 01:55 PM
Also the others are disabled!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 08, 2012 at 02:04 PM
Everything should be fine now. For some reason I'm unable to determine, our system had suspended your account. Please confirm that your forms are loading okay now.
- guest_23404640150036Answered on December 08, 2012 at 02:09 PM
Yes, now work, thank you. :-)