- shop24Asked on May 02, 2011 at 07:36 AM
Form before the form was correct, but now is broken
What is the problem?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 02, 2011 at 07:46 AM
I was able to view your form just fine. What browser are you using?
- shop24Answered on May 02, 2011 at 07:49 AM
I use the Firefox4 Browser
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 02, 2011 at 08:03 AM
I first viewed it in Chrome (Version 11.0.696.60) and I can also see it in Firefox (Version 4.0.1), Opera (Version 11.10), Safari (Version 5.0.5) and Internet Explorer (Version 8.0.6001.18702).
I am viewing the form from Barbados and my computer's OS is Windows XP Professional.
Are you able to view the form in your form builder?
- shop24Answered on May 02, 2011 at 08:11 AM
Settings can be seen in the form below and I link this form to put on display tags frame but not too much fun!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 02, 2011 at 08:19 AM
Is it possible for you to provide a screenshot (or screenshots) of what you are seeing? In the meantime, I'll submit a ticket on the problem for you.
Our apologies for the inconvenience.
- shop24Answered on May 02, 2011 at 08:24 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 02, 2011 at 12:02 PM
Because you are missing body tags. Add these before the code:
and these after the code:
- shop24Answered on May 02, 2011 at 12:47 PM
thanks for help me from everyone
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 02, 2011 at 06:32 PM
Glad that our support team members were able to help you. If you need more assistance, please let us know.