- j1meleeAsked on June 05, 2010 at 06:23 PMform is located here: http://www.marybradley.org/?page_id=19
sometimes I receive submittals, sometimes I don't on the report. How do I know? Because people are paying with paypal and I receive the payment information as received, but when i look at report, they are not there. is there a reset button somebody needs to press?
Not sure how this forum system works, but I'm adding my reply to your reply to me. I created the form in v3, not in v2, so i wouldn't expect to see the form in v2. Basically, I'm not receiving any submissions when somebody pays with PayPal. I receive all the submissions that do not use paypal. Something is wrong with the paypal part of this form?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 07, 2010 at 05:22 AMIf the payment is completed you should see it on the submissions page.
Please check the v2.jotform.com as well. Maybe you still have a form that points to the old version.
- j1meleeAnswered on June 07, 2010 at 07:32 PMi used the new 3.0 version to create the form. I checked the old v2 site and the form is not there (as expected right?) Still not receiving the submissions. still receiving the paypal notifications though, but not on the submissions report. I guess it can work as is I just have to consolidate the submissions reports with my paypal reports. I might even try recreating the form again...maybe something just got stuck.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 08, 2010 at 03:02 AMWe will look into this problem and get back to you.
- j1meleeAnswered on June 09, 2010 at 03:03 AMany luck? Out of 4 submittals that included paypal, only 1 showed up in the report. strange indeed.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 09, 2010 at 03:12 AMWe will look into it. You are sure that the payments are completed for them? Can you send us the email addresses of these payments?
- j1meleeAnswered on June 09, 2010 at 04:43 PMThanks, I have sent them separately as requested.