- tinawhiteAsked on May 02, 2011 at 08:18 AM
Or is there any access to the html code, so i could do it myself
<A HREF="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Your Subject">email@example.com</a>
- DanielGriffinAnswered on May 02, 2011 at 08:46 AM
Yes you can set that up easily in the email editor.
1. Click on the "Setup and Embed" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
Your email template will open in the editor.
4. Click your cursor into the emails subject to highlight it and then select the field you want from the "Form Fields" list on the right. You can also enter your own text if you prefer.
- tinawhiteAnswered on May 02, 2011 at 09:11 AM
THanks so much Daniel!