- econoridesAsked on July 09, 2013 at 11:50 AMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 01:25 PM
Hi! Thanks for contacting us.
I went ahead and removed the 2 emails you are using from our bounce list so you should be able to receive notification emails now. Please try to make a test submission to verify and let us know if the problem persists. Thanks!
- econoridesAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 01:48 PMWe never asked for a bounce list!!!
This occurred without us choosing an option and resulted in us not knowing
about 5 reservations by our customers to get to the airport on our shuttle
bus. Not a good way to do business!!! We have 3 very angry customers and
probably lost 2 others.
- EliezerNAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 03:12 PM
We are truly sorry about this issue and for the inconveniences that may have caused.
This issue was due to Amazon made a change about the bounces API so our system was not adding all bounces to the bounce list correctly for a while, we learned about this when all of this started and that's why our bouncing system added hundreds of emails to the bounce list in the same day. But that has been fixed already.
Your email ID has been removed from the bounce list. Please make a test to confirm that everything is OK.
If you have more forms or email addresses that have been blocked, please share them with us to remove them from the bounce list.
Thanks for your comprehension.
- econoridesAnswered on March 17, 2014 at 12:10 PM--
- CarinaAnswered on March 17, 2014 at 01:31 PM
Your last message came out empty. If you still need assistance please use this url to send us your message: