- hillcrestwalkathonAsked on May 02, 2011 at 11:16 AM
I cannot seem to log in to Plimus to cancel my premium membership and stop the billing. I can't remember my username or password, and the email addresses don't seem to work either. Help!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 02, 2011 at 05:17 PM
It appears that you have successfully downgraded your account as I can see from your account details. In the event that the account hillcrestwalkathon is not the one that you want downgraded and that you have other accounts, please follow the instructions below on how to cancel your subscription via Plimus:
1. Find your Plimus username in the original Plimus email that was sent to you when you first paid for subscription. Hint: your username is made up of numbers
2. Enter your email address and Plimus username in this link
3. Check your email for a password reset message and follow the steps in that email
4. Login to your Plimus account and cancel your subscirption.
Let us know if you're still having problems. Thank you for using Jotform.