- wpietrasAsked on June 06, 2010 at 06:22 PM1. The results that are transmitted to me are in the form "value, value, value, etc. & NOT in the matrix form that was sent out. If a question was skipped, there is no indication to me that that happened, therefore the data is useless since it is not keyed to the questions. Should be a "-" or something in the slot for the missing data or BETTER a filled in form with the questions and responses so it looks like the original form.
2. Also, I have no idea who sent the query to me. How do I ID the sender of the form?
3. Also, the hidden box is not hidden. It shows up on the query.
4.Also the comments box retains the comments from the last respondent and all others so that the next survey lets the taker see all previous comments. Not good. How to correct. Thanks.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 07, 2010 at 05:33 AMCan you please ask a single question on each forum thread?
We will look into finding solution for your matrix question.
- dragster1800Answered on July 19, 2010 at 01:14 PM
hello i have created a survey form and put it on my website. i would like to add a page, so that people can see what the percentage of people answered differently etc. can you please help with this thanks
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 19, 2010 at 03:13 PM
You can create a report where you can see percentage of choices in a nice pie chart. You would use Reports features on My Forms page for that.
However, it is not possible to share that with other people. This is in our todo list.