- saddoliAsked on May 02, 2011 at 05:20 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 02, 2011 at 07:41 PM
Can you please provide more details regarding your question? Give us more details about your concern so we can come up with an appropriate solution. Thank you for your cooperation.
- saddoliAnswered on May 02, 2011 at 08:02 PM
I wanted to be able to have a section of the form only collapse if a certain condition was met. Example, if No was checked for the field "Currently Working?", then a new section called Previous Employment would appear and collapse down. I don't think its possible, though.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 02, 2011 at 08:04 PM
I'm afraid it's not possible as of now. I think you are the same person who asked about showing/hiding multiple fields. You might want to check my answer on that thread. I have made an example for you to follow suit.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 10:35 AM
You may now use show/hide a form collapse using conditions.
Feel free to let us know if you encounter any other issues.