- nationalcreditAsked on July 09, 2013 at 05:30 PM
Could someont please send me a step by step process for printing out Submissions that include the entire document as seen on the form they are signing?
- pinoytechAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 10:56 PM
To print submission/s:
1. While on My Form page, click the form that contains the submission you want to print out
2. Click the submission button
3. While on submission page, click the print button/icon
If you need further assistance, do let us know and please include the URL of your form.
- cbtcollegeAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 11:00 PM
i still have my email block by Jotform 45 min ago..... can you guys fix it already...I'm paying for your Service....thank you.....
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 10, 2013 at 12:40 AM
We are deeply sorry for this
I see you have kept posting a lot of threads, please stop doing that.Is not going to work in that way
We answer threads from oldest to newers. And we always prioritize our paid users. So please I would appreciate your patience.
At any rate, I have answered to you on this thread