- LuluswingshoesAsked on July 09, 2013 at 07:05 PM
I have not been receiving my order forms via email.
This is crucial for my business and I am paying extra to get these forms. I haven't received the emails since Sunday July 7. Kindly check what's the problem and expedite the process to fix it please.
When I manually check jotform, I saw all of the forms in the inbox but they never got to my email.
- schwabinoAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 07:06 PM
I am having the same issue, on my website and 2 of my clients, I wonder how many of my other forms may not be working?
- LuluswingshoesAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 07:08 PM
Do they check these forumns? I can't find their email so I can report.
- schwabinoAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 07:10 PM
I sure hope so, I am at a serious stand still and everything I try, nothing works. Very nerve racking.
- LuluswingshoesAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 07:12 PM
Did you report it already? Have they answered? I tried sending a form to myself and up until now it didn't come in my email.
- schwabinoAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 07:16 PM
Nope I just keep getting your email and getting all excited, to submit a ticket, clikc on Support at the top of the page then "Contact Us"
- krector760Answered on July 09, 2013 at 07:20 PM
I am having the same Issues, but if you send it to a new email address it will work. It looks like they are marking emails are permanent bounces, even if the emails fails just once.
I have asked them to remove my mine from the bounce list, but I have not gotten a response, and it has not been removed.
BTW.. if you guys read this.. can you remove info(at)Harryslajolla(dot)com
- LuluswingshoesAnswered on July 09, 2013 at 07:30 PM
How do you send it to a new email address?
- krector760Answered on July 09, 2013 at 07:35 PM
I mean a different email address other than the original one that is blocked by the mail servers at JotForm
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 10, 2013 at 12:27 AM
You have kept posting a lot of threads, please stop doing that. Is not going to work in that way
We answer threads from oldest to newers. And we always prioritize our paid users. So please I would appreciate your patience.
At any rate, your request has been solved at this thread
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 10, 2013 at 12:30 AM
your email address email@example.com, has been removed from bouncing list.
We deeply apologize for the inconvenience, if you have another one you require from us to whitelist, please open a new private thread and paste it there
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 10, 2013 at 12:31 AM
Your request has been answered on this thread
- cinikmediaAnswered on August 09, 2013 at 03:23 AM
I need help I am not getting any of my emails always. I have created a form and I get nothing not even when I check it on the jotform inbox. Some help?!?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 09, 2013 at 09:28 AM
Hi, please create your own separate thread regarding your concern. Use this link to do it.
In the post you will create, mention the email address you want to be checked. I already checked your account email, and it is NOT listed in the bounce list.