- jazzinhuAsked on July 09, 2013 at 08:11 PM
why my answers are coming out with email@example.com even I put the email in which I want it to send?
- khrisellAnswered on July 10, 2013 at 12:49 AM
We've made some changes and permanently disable Sending Email notification using Custom Email Address that is why (if you will check) the "Sender Email" section is not visible from the email notification settings.
- marreseAnswered on July 10, 2013 at 03:23 AM
This removal of feature implies that any connection to cloud application (i.e. ZOHO Creator) will be stopped permanently.
We remind you that we choose JF cause of ease of operation e richness of useful features, like the sender e-mail. We appreciated that since 4 years.
It seems incredible that one feature is dropped out:
- without informing JF customers
- without considering enormous implication of the constrains
Our case is that the sender email is an account registered to a cloud application. No way to put firstname.lastname@example.org instead of proper sender.
Please fix ASAP the problem aligning to the declared feature.
Thanks and best regards
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 10, 2013 at 04:09 AM
We had to disabled the Sender Email Address feature since sending fake emails from our customers' email addresses caused problems. We are working on a replacement solution right now: You will be able to use your own SMTP server to send emails. It will be ready within a day. I will let you know.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 11, 2013 at 07:57 AM
SMTP feature is now live.
- Sampat PanmandAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 01:29 AM
- MogliAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 01:32 AM
You should check your auto response which you have created, double check the email id you have given over there.
2nd if it is comes from another person to whom you have send this, may be they have created auto response so that you are getting this.
Also, this is my request that please check it out this page and let me know what should we do to enhance it. http://www.moglix.com/allen-cooper-ac-1156-steel-toe-low-ankle-safety-shoes-size-10/mp/msnjhs208xs0