- jamillegulapaAsked on July 10, 2013 at 08:31 AM
For example I have 2 forms,
for form 1 there's 100 submission and for form 2 100 submission,
is it only 100 submission to all forms that i have?
- gcanaleAnswered on July 10, 2013 at 09:39 AM
hi, you only have 100 submission to all forms!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 10, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Yes, you only have 100 Submissions Total to all forms you had. If you need more that this, we have our Paid Plans. Check our Pricing Page: http://www.jotform.com/pricing
- jamillegulapaAnswered on July 11, 2013 at 06:58 AM
What will happen if i exceed that 100 submission with in a month?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on July 11, 2013 at 08:37 AM
If your account's submission limit is reached, all your forms will be disabled. Your users will not be able to submit your form.