What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
The Enable/Disable Button For the Condition Setting Is Not Functioning When ClickedAsked by Barkley on July 10, 2013 at 12:44 PM
I have 5 fields that show "Disabled". When I click to "Enable" it actually does nothing to that field and "disables" another field.
See attched picture
button not working JotForm picture
I have tested your form and was able to replicate the same issue as well. I have forwarded your concern to our develoeprs to investigate what is causing this issue. Kindly wait for their response.
This is already assigned to one of our developers. You should receive a notification via this thread for any updates made into this.
Thanks for your patience.
I have had the same problem - I enable and finish, but it just disables the rule again when I start the form.
Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that may have caused. Like my colleague said, this issue is already assigned and work by one of our dev team.
As soon as we get update about this issue, we'll inform you immediately via this thread.
I'm experiencing thesame issue here: http://form.jotformeu.com/form/41521452079350? The condition on "Reden niet werken (vrouw)" is (dis)abled, i.e. it sometimes states disabled, sometimes not. However, it always shows (unconditional). Same goes for "Blok: bedrijfsongeval".
Update after 5-15 minutes: it works again. I get the impression the rule engine is updated every X seconds, and is sometimes delayed up to minutes. I get this impression from clicking buttons (delete, disable, etc. condition) without seeing the result, but when I close and than return to the conditions dialog screen the result DOES show (sometimes). In general, the conditions functionality makes an unstable impression.
Update: conditions are not always updated when the identifying text (IF [text], SHOW...) is changed. I can't reproduce when this occurs, however, I'm certain it did occur.