- KUPSLAsked on July 10, 2013 at 03:47 PM
Hello. Brand new to JotForm. :-)
I would like to add an introduction/directional paragraph and a reminder to my users on the form.
This text I would like to add is independent of any input from my users. Is this feature available and I am missing it?
Thank you in advance for any assistance. :-)
- EliezerNAnswered on July 10, 2013 at 04:46 PM
You can use the Free Text (HTML) feature, which will allow you to enter text to your form. You can also add images using this feature.
You can find it following these steps:
1. While editing your form click on the Power Tools option in the left side menu.
2. Drag and drop the Free Text (HTML) option, or just double click on it, and put it wherever you wish.
3. To edit the field just click on Edit HTML button.
4. When you have finished editing it click on Complete button.I give you an example below, where you can see what is possible to do with Free Text (HTML):If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us.Thanks.
- KUPSLAnswered on July 11, 2013 at 07:09 AM
This should work! :-D
- EliezerNAnswered on July 11, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Feel free to contact us at any time you have a question or a need about JotForm functionality.