- bedandbiscuitAsked on July 10, 2013 at 08:35 PM
I noticed that the following submited forms in the last two days are not forwarded to my email. Can you please tell me the problem ASAP. I'm loosing reservations and customers.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 11, 2013 at 12:49 AM
Our apologies for the inconveniences caused.
We have issues with our email system recently but it has now fixed so it should be stable by now.
You can forward the submissions to your email in your form submissions page that doesn't hit your email that time. Please follow this steps:
1. Go to your My Forms page
2. Select a Form and click Submissions button
3. Select Submissions on the data grid below and click Forward to forward the submission.
- bedandbiscuitAnswered on July 11, 2013 at 01:33 AM
I'm still not getting the email. This is a major problem for me. Look into it please, you said it's been fixed, but looks like I'm not getting any reservation form. You guys should send out a an email so everybody can check for the forms on your site. Fix it please and fast!!!!!!!!!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 11, 2013 at 02:30 AM
I just sent a test notifications in your email address, kindly recheck that on your side.
The logs indicates that it was successfully delivered to your email address.
If you are not able to received it, kindly check your spam folder or check your spam security. Review if there are no blocked messages coming from email@example.com email. You can ask that to your email service provider, you can send to them the logs provided above.
For the submissions that doesn't hit in your email address by the time we have issues with our email system, you can check that in your form submissions page.