- RioAsked on May 03, 2011 at 07:55 PMCan submissions be automatically saved into a spreadsheet instead of being sent in seperate emails?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 04, 2011 at 08:10 AM
Yes the forms can be saved into a spreadsheet report which you can download anytime you'd like. It is also possible to disable email alerts for submissions made on your forms.
To create a spreadsheet (Excel) report:
1. Go to My Forms. Click on the form which you want to create a report of then click Reports button in the toolbar
2. Choose Add New Report, click Excel Report, then click Next
3. Configure your report. Select the fields that you want to show in the report. You may also enable password protection for this report. Click Next
4. Copy the url provided
To disable email notifications:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab in the Form Builder
2. Click Email Alerts button then click Notification
3. In the Compose Email window, click Delete Email then click OK
Hope this post answers your question. Let us know if you need further assistance.